Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By BlueVic_8354
#215962 that is quite nice only if you have an audio console, otherwise bye-bye radio...
By kingjmack
#231061 I got one of these while I was at Pull-A-Part today.

It came out of a Taurus. Luckily, the dash had already been ripped out and this was just sitting there. BUT, there was probably 8-12 more sables/taurus on the lot with the cup holders still in them. I think I was charged $8 for it.

Here is what I was thinking.

If there is enough intrest, I could go pull all them and have them on hand for anyone that needed one. It would probably cost $18.50 shipped.

Thoughts?
By RyVcZ
#231934 very interesting diy on the cupholder/coinholders! :thumb:
By cjw_89
#232009 i got one of these in my coupe.Soon going in my hatch.Great write up.They are a bitch with a can of pepsi.They come down on and angle.Mcdonalds cups fit perfectly though.I lost count of how many time i knocked a can of pepsi on my floor. :x
By ImThaBean
#232013 It says it right on the sticker.. Soft cups only. that is because those will get wedged in the holder.
By cjw_89
#232018 yup that sticker is pretty cool. I was thinking on epoxying a little mesh bag over what is there.So if you happen to knock the can of pepsi loose the bag will catch it.Also at the same time can fold of with ease.Its been on my mind for a fewmnths now.Black mesh like the inside of your swimming shorts.Just to give an idea of the pattern...I think it could work...Any input on this bys?
By lowSIR
#232633 i love mine. picked it up for 5 bucks. (i also got teh jdm audio console for 30!!)
By farfrumugen
lowSIR wrote:i love mine. picked it up for 5 bucks. (i also got teh jdm audio console for 30!!)

you must have lucked out and found one in a junk yard i presume....(lucky prik)...lol
adam
By KERMIT_EGK
farfrumugen wrote:
lowSIR wrote:i love mine. picked it up for 5 bucks. (i also got teh jdm audio console for 30!!)

you must have lucked out and found one in a junk yard i presume....(lucky prik)...lol
adam

LOLX IGOT MINE FOR 10 LOL :lol:
By big_skyz
#274065 i really want one of these but we dont have those cars in the uk, any chance anybody has one spare and will send to the uk? i seen one on U.S ebay for like $50,sorry i dont wanna pay over the top :wink: i will cover costs. pm me, cheers
By kingjmack
#274067 $50 in the UK????!!!!!! That's crazy. I'll go to the junkyard in the next week or so and look for one to send you. I think pull-a-part charges $10 or so for one. I think the ford version has the writing and the mercury version does not. Anyway, let me see what I can dig up and I'll Let u know. If someone can send you one faster than I can, then post up. I'm not sure how much International shipping would be, but it couldn't be too bad. If I can't source one in the nest week or so, I'll pull the one out of my car, send it to you, and just find another one for my ride later.
By big_skyz
#274072 thanks mate, really appreciate it, if you have no look in scrap yard, i will wait and ask around, i dont want to take yours off you, its yours lol.
cheers
By Civic_HatchSI
#274238 I can get those cup holders cheap as well, just PM if your interested. They are from a Ford Conture here in Canada.