Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By big_skyz
#274065 i really want one of these but we dont have those cars in the uk, any chance anybody has one spare and will send to the uk? i seen one on U.S ebay for like $50,sorry i dont wanna pay over the top :wink: i will cover costs. pm me, cheers
By kingjmack
#274067 $50 in the UK????!!!!!! That's crazy. I'll go to the junkyard in the next week or so and look for one to send you. I think pull-a-part charges $10 or so for one. I think the ford version has the writing and the mercury version does not. Anyway, let me see what I can dig up and I'll Let u know. If someone can send you one faster than I can, then post up. I'm not sure how much International shipping would be, but it couldn't be too bad. If I can't source one in the nest week or so, I'll pull the one out of my car, send it to you, and just find another one for my ride later.
By big_skyz
#274072 thanks mate, really appreciate it, if you have no look in scrap yard, i will wait and ask around, i dont want to take yours off you, its yours lol.
cheers
By Civic_HatchSI
#274238 I can get those cup holders cheap as well, just PM if your interested. They are from a Ford Conture here in Canada.
By kingjmack
Civic_HatchSI wrote:I can get those cup holders cheap as well, just PM if your interested. They are from a Ford Conture here in Canada.

You might be able to hook him up quicker than I, we just got word at work that we are working mucho overtime. It might be a week until I can get to the junkyard. I can still pull the one out of my car if needed.
By big_skyz
I can get those cup holders cheap as well, just PM if your interested. They are from a Ford Conture here in Canada.

cheers mate, if its no trouble could you get an estimate on shippin costs?

You might be able to hook him up quicker than I, we just got word at work that we are working mucho overtime. It might be a week until I can get to the junkyard. I can still pull the one out of my car if needed

thanks mate, everyone on here is truly helpfull, great site and thanks alot for the offer dude
By DirtyEye
#323869 Sweet DIY, really!!!
I found out that there's actually no need on removing the side taps plus I fully cutted off all 4 peak ends (aka the backside).

Heres how it looks like in my hatch:

By kt95CiviCDX
#326991 So now my only question is how do you get it back out? Mine seems to be stuck
By DirtyEye
kt95CiviCDX wrote:So now my only question is how do you get it back out? Mine seems to be stuck

Remove your center console, use a screwdriver and push it from behind.
Pretty easy :thumb:
By kt95CiviCDX
#327002 Ok cool :) I was trying the little ford removal tools and they just wouldn't work
By bigJOE671
kt95CiviCDX wrote:Ok cool :) I was trying the little ford removal tools and they just wouldn't work

I used a flat and phillips screwdriver...it was hard! I broke everything else besides the cup/coin holder.