Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By i8umup
#73859 does anybody know if the del sol dash will fit into the 92 civic? i see alot of writeups about people doing the teg. dash swap but i would rather have the del sol if possible.
By marvinp8700
#73866 why would you do that?
delsol dash is kinda gay.
my thoughts anyhow.
By i8umup
#73867 well it is kinda but i like the cluster and it to me just seems more reasonble to swap the dashes rather that try to hack it to hell and back to make it fit if i go that route.so question still stands does anyone know if it will fit?
By x-racer
#75322 man just drop in a s2k cluster and call it a day. :thumb:
By LowTEC-Derbo
x-racer wrote:man just drop in a s2k cluster and call it a day. :thumb:

this can cost more than $500 bucks.

VSS converter and ECT convertors aren't cheap.
By sdots
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:
x-racer wrote:man just drop in a s2k cluster and call it a day. :thumb:

this can cost more than $500 bucks.

VSS converter and ECT convertors aren't cheap.

x2
By Classiccarsrule85
#75339 easier way would be to convert the cluster harness you have now to use the del sol cluster and just custom teh guage trim bezel to fit your needs wiring isnt that bad its the custom fitting part that made me stop my ek swap i got it to where it would fit in perfectly but never filled in the gaps but then again im lazy lol trying to break the habits hard
By Elpimpo
#75433 x2 del sol dash is gay
By x-racer
#75653 [quote="Elpimpo"]x2 del sol dash is gay[/quote]
yeah thats why i would go with the s2k cluster.
it only cost like 2 bills.and ive heard of people cutting and pasting the wires together and making them work.search on youtube and this guy has one on his crx but he shows all the wires how they look befor he puts it in and yeah.look good.
thats just me tho.
By bietelboer
i8umup wrote:does anybody know if the del sol dash will fit into the 92 civic? i see alot of writeups about people doing the teg. dash swap but i would rather have the del sol if possible.

Yes it fits but your door panels dont match up...