Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By biretsu89
#65922 freakin sweet..... yeah... I have to do this... but then that means i have to make everything else in my interior black also O.o....
By asianrob
#66658 it doesnt take that long

took me like a few hours to take out the dash and swap everything over and situated in the heat of the summer then everything else just trickled along like the carpet, seats, a few interior peices i painted etc... just didnt get time to change out the top half of the car
By 92cxhatch
#78328 followed your instructions worked out really well. thanks for the help
By asianrob
92cxhatch wrote:followed your instructions worked out really well. thanks for the help

no problem :thumb:
By 95excoupeee
#81426 i did this the other day.
but instead of using the rit dye i used paint.
its called vinyl and fabric paint.
it was 7 dollars or somethin at autozone.
its just like dying your carpet but it covers AMAZINGLY!
one can did my whole carpet. it looks brand new..
just thought i would let everyone know haha
By asianrob
95excoupeee wrote:i did this the other day.
but instead of using the rit dye i used paint.
its called vinyl and fabric paint.
it was 7 dollars or somethin at autozone.
its just like dying your carpet but it covers AMAZINGLY!
one can did my whole carpet. it looks brand new..
just thought i would let everyone know haha

i used that before too i didnt like it... it rubs off after a few weeks
By 95excoupeee
#81443 oh.
i didnt think about that.
haha oh well it will still probably look better than my carpet did.
haha :)
By 94dxcoupeee
#81694 nice work dude! fabric and vinyl paint looks just as good and requires no mixing of anything. it's about 6$ and one coat does you good, also dries very quick. just an addition to this.
By Matt.M
#97588 So how well does this stand up to wear and tear? Does the cheap dye, I'm not dissing it one bit, last a really long time without fading or looking messed up? I'm thinking about doing this but wanting to know if I need to spend a few extra bucks for better dye because I plan on turning my civic into my DD in a few months and hopefully make it last my 5 years of college.
By asianrob
Matt.M wrote:So how well does this stand up to wear and tear? Does the cheap dye, I'm not dissing it one bit, last a really long time without fading or looking messed up? I'm thinking about doing this but wanting to know if I need to spend a few extra bucks for better dye because I plan on turning my civic into my DD in a few months and hopefully make it last my 5 years of college.

as far as the "RID" dye goes it last a while. but when i did the rear seats it faded in the sun id say in 3 months but as far as the carpet goes it still looks real good. i dont own that Integra anymore but if you can get a better dye id go for it if you want to dye it. but civic carpet shouldnt be that expensive. expecailly for a civic. you can use the 4door carpet in a sedan i did it before and it works out pretty well. i used the fabric spray and didnt like it because it rubbed off after a while. i used dye and it didnt rub off. but if you do dye your carpet shampoo it first it would come out so much better.
By matt is (eg6)
#126877 i just realized you were from ok.....what town do you live in??
By asianrob
matt is (eg6) wrote:i just realized you were from ok.....what town do you live in??

Tulsa area
By matt is (eg6)
#127206 cool i didnt know anyone one else on here was from here... i realized you were when i saw the humble link lol
By asianrob
#127210 ha yea ive been on here for a while now. that + humble. what area are you from?