Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By asianrob
SiWannabe wrote:Where can I find this dye locally? Home Depot?

i purchased it at walmart
By Ajax1989
#136410 does this dye only work on the carpet??

or can i use it on my dash and platics parts?
By asianrob
egsedanguy wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:does this dye only work on the carpet??

or can i use it on my dash and platics parts?

nope. have to buy the dye for vinel and plastic

x2
By SiWannabe
#187731 Discovered a quicker, less painful way to do this today.

By EG9-ish
#200242 Maybe i'm missing something, but am i not seeing the product you actually used? :oops:
By asianrob
EG9-ish wrote:Maybe i'm missing something, but am i not seeing the product you actually used? :oops:

i see the picture lol....
By EG9-ish
asianrob wrote:
EG9-ish wrote:Maybe i'm missing something, but am i not seeing the product you actually used? :oops:

WTF.

before i saw some chick holding a camera in a short skirt lol

now i'm not complaining, but i was really confused haha. :P
By asianrob
EG9-ish wrote:
asianrob wrote:

WTF.

before i saw some chick holding a camera in a short skirt lol

now i'm not complaining, but i was really confused haha. :P

hahaha... yea i saw that too i think they replaced my pic
By SiWannabe
#202422 how well does the dye hold up to water once dry? I want to do some seats as well.
By asianrob
SiWannabe wrote:how well does the dye hold up to water once dry? I want to do some seats as well.

it actually holds up really well. i tried the seats and it didnt work out too well i did the rear seats and they ended up fading. but then again i was a little rushed when i did the rear seats.
By ILoveMyEg3
#218558 wow turned out perfect
was thinking about doing the same myself
dunno if i should or not...
my problem is do you have to take it all out to do this or can i leave it in the car but remove the seats and everything ....its just because im not driving the car atm anyway and i could imagen it would take alot to fit the carpet back in properly??? :?
any ideas would it be possible cause it looks gr8 :thumb:
By asianrob
#218605 its easier to take it out to do it. its really not all that hard. plus need to leave to dry.

its just tons easier to take it out. plus you'll probably find alot of neat things too. i found a needle in that car LOL..
By undeadone069
#218620 wondering i got like a maroon colored carpet. so u think like black would take on it or is my carpet to dark. i plan on doing my whole enterior black. and where did u get the dye
By asianrob
#218629 im assuming you have the Rosewood brown Metallic colour. as far as the maroon carpet goes you'd probably have to make a few more coats of dye then what i had to to to make sure it would cover it all. i got the dye at walmart