Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By teal_dx
#1866 pics & text for this tutorial were gathered from H-T, most of this how-to was written by user racecarpete.

The S2000 has no rear seat so the front buckets do not recline very far. Putting an unmodified S2000 seat in your civic will limit access to your rear seat. In the s2000, the seats mount flat to the floor, so in order to mount them in a civic, some people bend the front two tabs and then 3 bolt holes line up. You can NOT just swap rails with these seats like with sol or teg seats do to the nature of the brackets and seat bottom.
This is not safe though if you were to get into an accident, so here is a proper way to mount them...
First, the civic seat brackets mount to the side of the seat bottom. On the other hand, the s2k seat bracket mount crap mounts to the bottom of the seat bottom. No swapping brackets...
However, honda uses the exact same seat bottoms for it's seats with just different mounting points.

So undo the ring clips on the bottom of the seat and swap bottoms!
civic top, s2k bottom
Re-install the bottom & ring clips...

now you will have to remove the entire hinging assembly. basically you have to kinda peel the leather up on the seat back until you can get to the two bolts hidden under the leather, there will be one hog ring you need to take out in the front part of the seat under the main cushion to make this easier.

After that, swap out the hinging assembly and the other seat rail and put everything back together and you should be set. here is a pic of the civic hing bracket crap installed, s2k hing crap thinging infront for comparison.

now your seat will be able to fully recline just like your stock seats and all bolt holes will line up. here is a pic of the passenger seat fully reclined forward after doing this and the driver side fully reclined forward untouched. Notice the big difference?

By eg_madness
#1872 thats nice to have s2000 seats, But I think I like stock eg seats better...
By chnzgoofball
eg_madness wrote:thats nice to have s2000 seats, But I think I like stock eg seats better...

yeah it is... but i was never a big fan of them either... i prefer cloth del sols
By Thateguhate
#4748 those actually look pretty good! I thought they sat higher for some reason but they look awesome!
By ChicagoMike
#4795 The S2k seats look tight in our cars, but living in the desert, it'd burn my ass right off. IMHO, del sol seats are the most comfy OEM seat you can get.
By DarkCreep
#7715 Oh my god that looks sexy! I'd soo get that.. Plus a leather wrapped shift knob!

High class anyone? :thumb:
By jdmjunkie561
#54808 hey whats going on guys? well i ended up getting some s2oo over the weekend but i tried to instal them today and things werent workin out .. i got 2 out of the four bolted on.. i was trying to see the process of the pics but they arent showin.. is there a way to put up the pics again.. i wanna see what all it is ur doin b4 i mess it upp.. please let me know... thanks
By KRYSTED9354
#54809 [quote="ChicagoMike"]The S2k seats look tight in our cars, but living in the desert, it'd burn my ass right off. IMHO, del sol seats are the most comfy OEM seat you can get.[/quote]

i have a set and was wondering do u think there is a way to raise them up a bit ?? put a spacer somewere ?? i just got a set and installed them had a thread somewere but, do you :?
By CivicTypeR
#54857 The pics are dead :?
By ChicagoMike
KRYSTED9354 wrote:
ChicagoMike wrote:The S2k seats look tight in our cars, but living in the desert, it'd burn my ass right off. IMHO, del sol seats are the most comfy OEM seat you can get.

i have a set and was wondering do u think there is a way to raise them up a bit ?? put a spacer somewere ?? i just got a set and installed them had a thread somewere but, do you :?

Why do you want to raise them up?? I like sitting a lil lower in the car.
By CivicTypeR
#54863 Cause he's a midget and can't see over his wheel, try a booster seat :lol:

jk / jk.
By ChicagoMike
SlipCivic wrote:Cause he's a midget and can't see over his wheel, try a booster seat :lol:

jk / jk.

I'm only 5'7", so when I first installed them I was like "shit I'm sitting pretty low", but after driving around for a day or so I couldnt imagine sitting higher again.
By ThatOneEG6
#60580 hey could someone re up load the pictures? i have s2k seats in my eg but it moves a bit
By dogfight
ThatOneEG6 wrote:hey could someone re up load the pictures? i have s2k seats in my eg but it moves a bit

i concur