Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By rusty_eg3
#361272 Hey everyone! First of all, I hope this is posted in the right section. My climate control lights work only sometimes, especially in the morning when the car sat for the night and the temperatures are lower than -5 degrees Celsius. They just turn on randomly, or when I use the wipers (or turn on the headlights) but after the car is warmed up they don't work at all, it's very strange. So clearly the connection is interrupted somewhere since I saw the LEDs turn on and off randomly. What do you suggest I should check? That big connector under the center console? I'm clueless. Somebody must've had this issue before. Thanks!
By teal_dx
#361294 My car does this too! Sometimes on a cold night/morning, the dash lights would turn off for a second when I turn on the head lights.
By EconoBox
#361309 Mine only halfway lights up, half of the time. Good slap on the dash makes it come back on. I know the half that's permanently out must be a bad bulb and I'll see if I can fix the other issue when I take it out to put in some red LEDs. Should be in a couple weeks if you can hold out. I'd take a guess that it's some dried out solder, a bad capacitor or something really simple like a loose connection.
By MG6
#6907640 LOL. so funny how we all have the same issue with the interior lighting. Me too on the same. A little tap or thump will work but not all the time. It must be a poor connection wire or contact but doesn't bother me.