Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By luv-d-eh3
#359407 I recently installed a new cluster into my 92 si everything works on it, there are minor bugs such as the gas meter not reading right. But my main issue is that the cluster light does not work when i turn my lights on. Any solutions to this problem?
By EconoBox
#359417 Double check to be sure all your connectors are plugged in tight to the back of the cluster. Check the bulbs to make sure they actually work and then check that your dimmer switch is plugged in and/or working. Also underneath the dash there is a small ground wire that connects to a tab on the metal bracket that holds the steering column up make sure it is connected still.
By luv-d-eh3
#359473 Thanks for the reply econo! So I checked to see if all connections were plugged in correctly and they were but I noticed on the left side of the cluster plug in (plug behind tachometer) that one of the blue wires was messed up. I did my best to fix it and wrapped it up with electrical tape. The bulbs do work, the first time I installed the cluster they turned on after I tapped on the cluster. But shortly after turned off. I didn't see the tab where the ground should be on. Any way you can send a pic of its location? Any and all help is much appreciated :)