Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By iLLson
#358958 Anyone have some aftermarket gauges? Please post your mounting locations. Trying to get ideas. Not too big on pillars mounts just trying to think of another mount
By Driv-it-hard
iLLson wrote:iwanted something like that too..but i dont wanna lose my radio and oem audio console is stupid expensive

If you look at my build so far, I found the option console on ebay. I looked for a good one and for a good price.
By TrailerTrash
#358965 Image

i dont know if you can still buy these or not. kinda pointless if you already have a factory tach but its an idea

ive seen gauges mounted all over the place in these cars. probably the best one was a custom made pod that held 2 gauges in the place of the factory pop open cup holder. it was pretty slick but i cant find the picture of it
By EconoBox
#359025 I never took a picture of how mine were installed on my old EG... But I had three gauges mounted in gauge pods in the glovebox. 99% of the time I had the glove box shut and it was like nothing was there (Less obvious to thieves when the car is parked also). If you are running a newer S300 you can wire all the gauges into the ECU as well and trigger the MIL when anything is in a warning zone to give you the heads up to look over. I just personally get bothered by all the light from them driving at night especially when its information the computer can keep an eye on. You can set warnings for boost, AFRs lean or rich, I had oil pressure on an analog input that would tell me if it was too low, coolant temp... just keep that in mind when you hook everything up.