Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By danmain-eg
#355679 I have put the red DC2 recaro seats in my EG hatch.

I have 2 sets of takata harnesses ready to go in. I managed to find the 2 fixing points in the back (rear is stripped out) and i also found a place to mount the door side of the harness........ when i put the eye bolt onto the seat where the seat belt used to go the bolt catches on the centre of the car :/ is there a way around this without cutting the centre apart?
By HeikDiesel
#355687 You have to be a little creative when you mount harnesses without a roll cage. Can you take pictures of what you are having an issue with? I'm not understanding why you would have to cut the "centre"
By danmain-eg
#356284 the place i am talking about is between the seat and the handbrake......I remove the seat from the car, remove the seatbelt bolt which allows me to remove the set belt and then i replace that bolt with an eye bolt.

When i go to place the seat back in the eye bolt stops my seat from lining up. Am i doing something wrong?
By HeikDiesel
#356290 So you're saying your trying to put an eye bolt on the exhaust tunnel by the e-brake? That's not a very safe way to mount your lap belts. You want them further back if possible. I can take pictures how my harnesses are run in my coupe if you'd like.
By HeikDiesel
#356610 Mine are welded in but I'm hoping that maybe how I have mine set up will give you some ideas on how to do yours. I'll try to get some pics tonight if it's not too dark by the time I get home.