Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By EPunongbayan
#353044 What's up everyone!

I just got me a pair of integra seats for my hatch but haven't install them yet. Unfortunately the guy I got the integra seats from do not have the seat rails. I was wondering if someone could tell me if I could just swap the ones from my EG on to the integra seats so that I can install them without problems. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks! :)
By teal_dx
#353046 All of the bolt holes won't quite line up. I had the same situation, I got integra seats with only 1 rail. I compared EG and Del Sol rails, neither has all of the same bolt holes.
By suspendedHatch
#353061 Nope, you can't. In fact, there are different versions of the Integra rails that are incompatible as well. Sedan rails are different than coupes, and 94-97 are different than 98-00. Some versions have big adjustment knobs on the driver's seat, and those rails are slightly different too.

I have the sedan rails. The bearings were missing from the driver's seat and I could find no way to force new bearings in. I swapped the seat rail from another sedan, but the handle wouldn't clear so I had to grind some metal off the seat bucket to make it work. All is fine now and I'll most likely get some Recaros eventually.
By suspendedHatch
#353062 Makes no sense for this topic to be in the hatchback section. You might have got a better response if you put it in the general chassis or interior section.