Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Josh721
#351383 I just bought a 95 hatch and the driver door won't lock. The car has manual locks I've read a few things it being the latch itself in the door which it very well may be so far as I have checked. But before I buy the lock latch, the driver door lock button on the inside is missing, would this have anything to do with the door not locking as well?
By egsedanguy
#351410 you should take the door panel off and just look. it could be a bent or binded lock rod. or the lock itself. best to just look and not play the guessing game. And the fact that its manual lock, then it should be an easy fix since there is no electrical.
By Josh721
#351431 Took off the panel, everything is there. The lock latching just seems to be getting stuck. I just bought this car and I think it's been sitting with the all all the dust is everywhere. Maybe wd40 the latch tomorrow. I got it to lock, but only after I unlock, then lock it right after, if that makes sense.
By HeikDiesel
#351467 If you're locking it from the inside you have to pull the handle before you cam the lock lever over.
By Josh721
#351505 Didn't even think of that. That's how I used to have to lock my rsx. But to lock this car from the outside I have to unlock it hen lock it. Is that pretty typical? The lock button on the actual door handle is missing so the lever that would hold onto the lock button has nothing to latch on.
I can lock it from the inside with the lath but only when the door is closed.