Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By jred
#349675 Wats up all,
So I got my self a pair of these seats but apparently the recline knob on both seats are on the inner side "facing center console", I know they're suppose to be on the outer side "door side".
The guy whom i bought it from told me that the knobs can be removed and placed on the other side since it was designed to do so but i cant remember how he said to do it..has any one done this?? can't find anything on the net on how to do this

also can the lower part of the seat be raised? i cant find an adjuster to do so "if there's even one" :?
when i sit its feels pretty low and i feel sorta funny like a short person :lol:
I was gonna put some washers where the seat bolts to the rail to get some height maybe a 1/4 or 1/2" ......
By robster
#349701 In the DC2 the adjusting nob looks towards the centerconsole. OEM DC2 seats come with only on adjuster / seat, aftermarket come with 2, so on each side one.
The Recaro seats are symmetrical so you can easly switch the seats from driver side to codriver.

These seats never came stock with a height adjustemend, if you whant your seat higher you have to use washers and longer M6 screws.

thats all the magic :D
By jred
#349706 Thanks for the reply dude,
I guess the DC2 didn't have such a large center console as the civic and i have the long one so that made it worst, a really tight spot to reach the knob..gonna switch around the seat this weekend :thumb:
By HeikDiesel
#349707 Do you have the usdm console or the long jdm console?
By jred
#349710 the long JDM console