Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By vince72310
#349264 i have a 95 civic dx hatchback and its automatic, i have the gauge cluster that has the temperature on the left, speedometer in the middle, and the gas on the right, at the moment i am saving up to get a 5speed swap and of course ill need a new gauge cluster that has an rpm gauge, can i just take any 95 civic gauge cluster and plug and play? or do i have to add wires etc
By teal_dx
#349268 Nope, it is all plug and play :thumb: Honda made it easy and there's already an extra plug behind your cluster that you'll plug into the tach on your new cluster. If you're keeping the car automatic for a while, you may want to get the cluster from a car with an auto tranny, so you will have the gear indicator on the cluster. So any 92-95 automatic civic EX cluster is what you will need. But if you're swapping to a manual tranny soon :) you might as well get one from a manual. Even if you get a cluster with tach for an automatic, you can still use it in a manual car. The gear indicators just won't light up after you do the manual swap. That's how my car is because it used to be an auto at the time I bought a cluster with tach.
By Leppy
#349269 plug and play. any 92-95 civic cluster will work. Auto or manual, it doesn't matter, all the plugs are the same. The only difference between the auto and manual is the auto has a box on the back behind the gear indicator that can easily be removed and blocked off (so light doesn't pour through from the back).