Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By nobrains
#348005 ok I have teg seats but they don't have seat belt buckle on the seat did I just waste my money or will eg rails fix that?
By SloCivic
nobrains wrote:ok I have teg seats but they don't have seat belt buckle on the seat did I just waste my money or will eg rails fix that?

I have never done the integra seat swap but im pretty confident that the buckle should swap over no problem? :?
By Driv-it-hard
#348010 I have Teg seats in my Hatch. If im not mistaken, they should fit.
I will check this evening when im at the car. I had a set of regular hatch seat rails lying around some where.
By egsedanguy
#348033 yes teggy seats fit. and you should be able to swap buckles or find a set of used. Also the search is great for this stuff. its been talked about thousands of times. :wink:
By nobrains
egsedanguy wrote:yes teggy seats fit. and you should be able to swap buckles or find a set of used. Also the search is great for this stuff. its been talked about thousands of times. :wink:

yes I know google is a great thing but the teg seats y have fit that's not my issue there is no place for the seat belt buckle
By teal_dx
#348082 Can you post a pic of the seat?

I have a teg seat and the seatbelt part is missing, as well as the part that connects the bottom and back of the seat together, I guess you can call it the hinges. I got one of those parts off of an EG and it did not properly fit the integra seat where the back and bottom connect.

This was years ago so I don't remember the exact details of why it didn't fit, but I seem to remember only 2 out of 3 mounting points lined up.
By nobrains
#348088 Image