Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By jred
#345944 I got this steering wheel for cheap so i bought it but dont know what car it came out of tried google but no results.

Its and original Honda MOMO BTW so it must be off a SiR or Type R or sum other sports model honda.

Here's a pic..

By tom023
#345946 It is apparently rare and came as a Honda optional accessory between the years 92-95 for the EDM/JDM market. I found a few on the web for sale and they seem to go in/come out of civics/integra's between those years.

Hope this aids the investigation.
Source: Google
By jred
#345947 Thanks man :thumb:
I did some research too and its extremely rare, I was gonna sell it cuz I already have a DC2 type R non airbag steering wheel, but i think im gonna keep it now cause its so rare :hehe:
By HeikDiesel
#345954 I can go though my magazines. I have several eg6 catalogs and I don't ever remember seeing this steering wheel
By civic666
#345963 I think it's from Honda access for integra
By Graham
#345964 They come on "black magic" civic eg coupes, there were only 500 made - I just broke one of them. They're not too uncommon in the uk
By jred
Graham wrote:They come on "black magic" civic eg coupes, there were only 500 made - I just broke one of them. They're not too uncommon in the uk

Sweet makes me want to keep it even more :thumb: :thumb: