Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By brandoff88
#342525 im fairly sure this would go here, if not feel free to move it. I noticed that my door locks, especially the drivers is tempermental, it will work half the time and the other half I have to hold the door handle open lock the door and yeah...only downside is I have to unlock with passenger door, key doesn't like drivers lock for some reason...instead of messing around with almost 20 year old locks, should I upgrade to something like this? even comes with remotes :thumb: kinda cheap but I figure if they don't work...well then they don't work lol.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wireless-Remote ... 9c&vxp=mtr

EDIT: also forgot to ask, is there a way to refurb window motors for electric windows or should I just get new ones, reason being passenger side is slowwwwwwww as fuck, and driver side just goes off track...any advice?
By suspendedHatch
#342542 It's much better to swap oem actuators onto your existing hardware. There are three little screws and they swap right on without having to remove your oem parts.

Then you'll need a keyless entry system OR the entire door panels with the switches and the door lock module and wiring.

I need to do a write-up for it but I've been lazy the last couple years.
By brandoff88
#342543 they are already electric locks im just wanting to replace the worn out actuators and shit lol, I was just wondering if these would be a decent idea.