Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Martox
#338659 Heya EGs, just moved into the EG neighborhood and I bought an eg '92 but the climate control button is missing and it seems that the actual arm mechanism responsible for the changing from cold to hot air is actually lodged deeper into the control system. I've been to the wreckers just to scrounge around for parts and noticed that the wrecked EG also had this problem. Which brings me to my question is this common? And if anyone knows how to fix this?

Cheers.
By Phoenix288
#338690 I have the same problem, I'm pretty sure you can't find it at honda anymore and i didn't manage to find any anywhere.

If you know somewhere you can get it, please share !
By HeikDiesel
#338692 Are you guys talking about the "AUTO" button?
By Phoenix288
#338693 No the slider nob that you use to regulate the temp of the air.
By HeikDiesel
#338806 Pretty sure you can't buy that seperate from the climate control unit. Best idea would probably be to find one used and swap them out.
By Phoenix288
#338809 I guess I'll have to invest in a new control unit. Around here there are/were not many EGs so finding a used one is next to impossible. Maybe I'll save up and get a new aircon system.

Maybe you guys know if the aircon system from a new civic would suit the EG ?
By HeikDiesel
#338811 Well I know some people here in the states use one off a Honda Odyssea because the plastic is black. As far as one that will work with the overseas systems I'm not entirely sure. I'll have to look at mine and see what it looks like if you could use a different model for it.
By Phoenix288
#338812 Thanks a lot for your help !

As far as I know, there shouldn't be a lot of difference between the US and Europe. After all it is the same car. The only thing that might be different are the regulations for the aircon system but I'll ask my mecanic about it when I go for engine and transmission oil change next week.

Again thanks a lot !
By Phoenix288
#338831 Your link doesn't work for me. Google Chrome wont connect to it.
By Apexracing
#338836 Works perfectly fine on my phone and my mac.
By Phoenix288
#338838 Tried iExplorer, google chrome, firefox. It just wont connect. No idea why...
By HeikDiesel
#338847 Image

All you should need is #15 correct? Possibly #6 if you broke it with the button?
By Phoenix288
#338849 I'm not sure what #15 is since I can't open the web page. But nothing is broken only the button missing.
By HeikDiesel
#338858 You don't need to open the web page. I posted the picture