Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By iSpeed
#337689 wanted to removed my Wink and get a broadway so i can use my visors...question is, which one is the best for the EG, will it shake or can it be seized a little, and where can i purchase one?

ive seen some on ebay but idk if its a good idea to buy one from ebay...need something with good quality that wont bend from heat like my wink mirror ... which i bought at pep boys...
By 93sihatchguy
#337721 I have a broadway mirror and I have not had any problems with it. Ebay would be a great choice to buy one or Amazon.
By rustyrex
#337722 What's the purpose of these mirrors?
By JohnRM
#337727 The broadway mirror is just a bigger, rectangular sized, mirror. You can see almost everything from your rear view with it.
By rustyrex
#337733 I meant those other ones sorry. Those retarded looking mirrors that have like five angled pieces.
By rustyrex
Graham wrote:So you can see how gay you look from various angles at the same time

This made my day man thank you. I just think those look stupid. I can't think of a single purpose for them. To a extent even a Broadway mirror. A bigger/wider viewing area does not substitute good driving habits.

On a side note. I recently discovered the eg6 had a option of fender mounted side view mirrors. Where the hell can I find those?