Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By HaydenSI
#334282 So I think this is the right thread for this. If not let me know and I'll move it.

Anyways I'm posting from my phone so I can't include the pictures but I will do so when I get home.

I recently got this little guy and decided to clean my interior with it. Like the video says I usually keep the car clean and it doesn't stink nor did the seats have stains or show many signs of them being dirty. But I was wrong.

Anyways enjoy.

By the way sorry for portrait mode. My phone case has a flap that covers the camera and the only way to record with one hand without the flap closing is in portrait.

http://youtu.be/8G1IrQvq8w4
By nd1983
#334283 my mother in law has one that's been in my possession for a long time now. i use it all the time to clean everything from little spills to the carpet once ever month. great little thing and yea if i miss a month of two because of the winter holy crap is there a lot of dirt.
By TrailerTrash
#334293 when I used to detail cars i used one of these only it was a bigger model had its own heater and would get the water very very hot and it was amazing.

:thumb:
By nd1983
TrailerTrash wrote:when I used to detail cars i used one of these only it was a bigger model had its own heater and would get the water very very hot and it was amazing.

i had one and somehow the heater got full of calcium, so i don't use it anymore, but yea it was even more useful
By FG2_Andrew
#334301 how is this with hair? i've got a pup that i take with me everywhere but she sheds a lot.
By HaydenSI
TrailerTrash wrote:when I used to detail cars i used one of these only it was a bigger model had its own heater and would get the water very very hot and it was amazing.

This one also has a great built in heater. It doesn't get cold water super got but warm tap water starts to steam. I love it.
By HaydenSI
FG2_Andrew wrote:how is this with hair? i've got a pup that i take with me everywhere but she sheds a lot.

It's not bad. I have a black lab that rides with me all of the time and I hit the seat with my shop vac then this and there no hair or dog smell left in the car.
By nd1983
FG2_Andrew wrote:how is this with hair? i've got a pup that i take with me everywhere but she sheds a lot.

the trick is to vacuum the car first to remove all the big debris then go to town with the steam cleaner.
By FG2_Andrew
#334322 What's the brand/model?

By HaydenSI
FG2_Andrew wrote:What's the brand/model?

It's a bissel little devil I think. There may be some better models but I got it for free and it works amazing.
By TrailerTrash
#334352 you can give it a boost by putting hot water in it to begin with.

then presoak the fabric to be cleaned with cleaner or even just water in a spray bottle. go easy on the cleaner some can foam up inside the tank and make a hell of a mess once you start extracting.

and as said above, vacuum before using this. it isnt a vavuum cleaner its an extractor
By HaydenSI
TrailerTrash wrote:you can give it a boost by putting hot water in it to begin with.

then presoak the fabric to be cleaned with cleaner or even just water in a spray bottle. go easy on the cleaner some can foam up inside the tank and make a hell of a mess once you start extracting.

and as said above, vacuum before using this. it isnt a vavuum cleaner its an extractor

That's what I did. I used resolve and a little good smelling carpet cleaner and let it soak for a few minutes then went to town. It was amazing.