Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By luv-d-eh3
#328428 i just recently bought a 92 eg si and it had already came with an apexi airflow converter. im new into cars and i was wondering if anybody out there could give me some info on this thing. ive done research on my own but i dont quite understand it. and lately theres been some problems with my car just stalling out, could this have anything to do with it?
By JUICE
#328440 Outdated junk. Doubt it has to do with stalling but its not helping anything. And I guess if that thing tied into any of the sensors it could be causing issues. Best bet is to remove it anyway.
By luv-d-eh3
#328482 aight cool thanks for the info
By teal_dx
#328490 It was state of the art technology 10+ yrs ago... but it can go more harm than good if you don't know how to use it 100%. They piggyback the ecu instead of programming the ecu as a chip + tuning software would.
By luv-d-eh3
#328497 ya im gonna see if my friends can help me take it out, the only bad part is that who ever owned the car before me made a custom slot right in the passenger dash for it. so theres gonna be a rectangular hole for awhile. thanks again though for the info :)