Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Trix
#327608 like the title says post pix of your shifter, lets see some expensive shift knob and shift boot lol
By HeikDiesel
#327609 Fastline shifter with weighted shift knob. Stock boot

By Trix
#327649 very nice and RHD another plus lol but whats the benefit of the extended shifter?
By Leppy
#327654 Hurst pistol-grip shift knob on factory shifter. I've used it on on my 05 SI hatch, and on my 300ZX twin-turbo. It's weighted and feels like it was molded to my hand...

By rustyrex
#327655 Where did you find the pistol grip shifter? My dad had one on his trans am back in the day, I would live to have one.
By Leppy
rustyrex wrote:Where did you find the pistol grip shifter? My dad had one on his trans am back in the day, I would live to have one.

I found mine on the shelf at an Advanced Auto back in '05, but I never see them anymore. Yes, this knob has lasted me on three different cars seeing daily use for nearly 8 years.

You can still get them at Summit Racing and the like.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/huu-1531000/overview/
By rustyrex
#327657 Thanks man. I just ordered one for me and one for my dad, sorry to steal your knob lol.
By Leppy
rustyrex wrote:Thanks man. I just ordered one for me and one for my dad, sorry to steal your knob lol.

I'm not worried, rock it and post pics!
By HeikDiesel
Trix wrote:very nice and RHD another plus lol but whats the benefit of the extended shifter?

The shifter is mostly used for autocross guys so that they can move their hand from the shifter to the steering wheel faster. I just like it because I'm so tall in first gear it's an awkward reach for me with a short shifter.
By TrailerTrash
#327673 stock shifter made into a short throw with a custom knob
By Trix
#327760 nice elrom do they have any flex to them at all and does the shift throw alot longer compared to stock?
By elrompetoto
Trix wrote:nice elrom do they have any flex to them at all and does the shift throw alot longer compared to stock?

i cdont drive with it i just put it on 4 show
By MG6
#328017 It will be funny if you drive with it and all sudden the cops pull you over and look into your car.

"Son, are you drinking?"

"No"

"I see you have something on tap, can you please step out of your car and place your hands on the hood"

:lol:
By Trix
#328022 well guys im still waiting for my shift knob its supposed to be here already, but it was shipped out yetserday, from vegas, and it says delivered the sameday and still in vegas WTF is that shit :x