Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By thenewvessel
#325822 The car came with these gray leather GSR Seats but when I removed them to clean the car up real good, I noticed that only 2 bolts can fit on each side.

Drivers seat - 2 bolts closest to the drivers door (front and back)
Passengers seat - 2 bolts closest to the passengers door )front and back)

There are no bolts holding the seats in closest to the center console on either seat.

Is this because I need different seat rails?

By Civic_HatchSI
#325830 Integra GSR seats should bolt right into the eg chassis, unless someone changed them.
By asianrob
#325898 when you unbolted them, were you trying to say only 2 bolts were bolted in? or are you saying you can only get 2 bolts lined up?

if all 4 Bolts were bolted in, all you have to do is work the rails by sliding them into place, takes some time and patiences,

if not you'll need to switch to EG/DC rails. which arnt to hard to get at the local salvage. Del Sol Rails Will not work.
By thenewvessel
asianrob wrote:when you unbolted them, were you trying to say only 2 bolts were bolted in? or are you saying you can only get 2 bolts lined up?

if all 4 Bolts were bolted in, all you have to do is work the rails by sliding them into place, takes some time and patiences,

if not you'll need to switch to EG/DC rails. which arnt to hard to get at the local salvage. Del Sol Rails Will not work.

Both lol. Only 2 when I removed them on each seat and only 2 line up properly.

Thats what I figured but I'd rather try and sell them and get some Brides :thumb:
By bigpunn421
#326325 you can take the rails off your stock seats and put them on the other seats. so they will work