Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By nd1983
#325282 So for some reason my Drivers door lock when locked, drops lower then the other 3. no idea why, anyone else have this issue.

i have yet taken the door apart as i have no idea where to lpok for an issue
By MG6
#325885 are you saying it doesn't lock?

is it manual or power?
By nd1983
MG6 wrote:are you saying it doesn't lock?

is it manual or power?

it locks, and manual.

you know how when the door is locked, the top is supposed to be flush with the trim its not it sits about 1/4" lower. aswell you have to open the door handle or have the door open to lock the door you can't just push it.
By MG6
#325987 :o . Wait, the door lock is next to the pull handle on all eg. What year is your car?

but if yours door lock is like the old accord where the lock is on the top panel next to the window glass... Then you can adjust them if you open up the panel to the door.
By nd1983
MG6 wrote::o . Wait, the door lock is next to the pull handle on all eg. What year is your car?

but if yours door lock is like the old accord where the lock is on the top panel next to the window glass... Then you can adjust them if you open up the panel to the door.

my lock is located at the rear of the panel and at the top near the glass.

so you say i can remove the panel and then just spin it like a nut? to increase the height

it looks like this but without all the power features.
By MG6
#326269 :? Is that an si?

not familiar with this door panel. Sorry and hope others will reply.
By josh93coupe
#326280 Yeah you can usually adjust them by turning them, when its a round lock... But ive never messed with this style.. Has to be some way to adjust it you would think