Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By DirtyEye
#324636 Hi!
I just got my USDM light dimmer switch which I'd love to add to my EDM civic eg.
Is that switch for the optional light between the sunvisors in the front or for the actual headliner light in the back?
By bigJOE671
DirtyEye wrote:Hi!
I just got my USDM light dimmer switch which I'd love to add to my EDM civic eg.
Is that switch for the optional light between the sunvisors in the front or for the actual headliner light in the back?

No...it's for the cluster and climate controls lights.
By Apexracing
bigJOE671 wrote:
DirtyEye wrote:Hi!

No...it's for the cluster and climate controls lights.

correct, the optional map lights do not have a dimmer, and they do not come on when the doors open.
By DirtyEye
#324670 Sounds interesting, is there a DIY on how to do this?
By Fada Blayne
#324703 and to think we delete the dimmers so we can use coin holders lol :lol: :lol:
By DirtyEye
Fada Blayne wrote:and to think we delete the dimmers so we can use coin holders lol :lol: :lol:

What does it have to do with the coin holder? I do have the taurus coin/cupholer as well.
By bigJOE671
DirtyEye wrote:
Fada Blayne wrote:and to think we delete the dimmers so we can use coin holders lol :lol: :lol:

What does it have to do with the coin holder? I do have the taurus coin/cupholer as well.

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&safe ... 0&hovw=219

If you see where they put the coin holder...that where the USDM dimmer goes. So they swap it out for the coin holder and can't use the dimmer
By DirtyEye
bigJOE671 wrote:
DirtyEye wrote:

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&safe ... 0&hovw=219

If you see where they put the coin holder...that where the USDM dimmer goes. So they swap it out for the coin holder and can't use the dimmer

Ahh, ok. Thanks!