Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By bmoren22
#324016 i have a 92 hb and was wondering if any dash boards would fit like a integra gsr or crx or any clean looking dash. please help or at minimum a new cluster i can deal with that
By bmoren22
#324029 what year integra i was told it had to be at least a 94 but the 92 looks like it would fit as well and how to i flatten the ends? also is it plug/bolt and play?
By kuiet.eg4dr
#324037 yea integra 94-98 i think i have one in my car now... there are 3 plugs that go to the fuse box 1 plug has to be cut and rewired with a plug from on the civic harness and had to cut some plastic behind the dash for it to sit right. everything for the heater and ac needs to be changed to integra ones if u wanna keep that i took mines out reduced weight lol... everything works on the cluster and the lights on the dash too. the door panels dnt fit i just cut the part of the door panel that wouldnt let it close. they close good now jst need to put fiberglass over the part that i cut and should be good. im want to sell it now blue dash with passenger air bag center consile and 18,xxx on the cluster hmu if ur interested
By bmoren22
#324038 someone needs to post a diy on this lol
By bmoren22
#324039 can you post a pic of it id like to see how it looks
By bmoren22
#324044 awesome