Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By xhardlinerx
#322999 I have a civic eg and the screws next to to the odometer are rusty. Even the button that you push to reset the mileage is rusty.

This is what im talking about:

Anyone know what may have caused this?
This isn't my cars picture but I noticed alot of EG dashboards that have the same rusty screws.

Would it be a total pain in the *** to replace the screws.
I looked up how to remove the dash, and it looks time consuming and I might break some of my interior doing it. But I dont know how to replace the screws. It could just be a simple removal or some other hard detailed work.
By HaydenSI
#323008 I would check your car for any leaks. If moisture gets in the car it can lead to rust. My previous car had a rust hole in the inner rear wheel well and especially on cold days i would get in the the windows would be wet on the inside. It led to mold and some minor rust on the interior.
By josh93coupe
#323044 Just remove the plastic piece with the vents in it that surrounds the cluster, once that is out you will see screws that hold the cluster in. Once those are out you will just need to pull it out and unplug it. Then around it you will see little tabs that you need to push down to pop the front off, and then you will have easy access to the screw.