Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By mADmAN
josh93coupe wrote:
HeikDiesel wrote:
josh93coupe wrote:Yeah some gave black kinda, the fabric is kind of grayish.. OR like mentioned above the EG6 SIR S are black with some red. Here is a pic of mine

Those are not SIR-S pannels

Then what are they?

JDM 94spec EG6 i.e. this interior (n fabric) comes with basically the last batches of the JDM EG6. the SiR-II iinm...cant recall but here in malaysia this interior is just referred to as the 94spec EG6

I have that same interior (except for the front seats which i got rid of)
By HeikDiesel
#322489 The SIR-S is a solid black tweed with little blue flakes. I don't have any good pictures of mine.

The door pannel you posted was offered in a lot of different trims. I'll have to look at my hatchback catalog when I get home tonight.
By josh93coupe
#322494 Oh all i know is there are refered so as SIR s all over the internet, and i was told by previous owner thats what they are. I am really curious now! I cant find any pictures online of these black/blue flake ones, you should get me a picture!
By HeikDiesel
#322499 ICB Motorsports has listed those door pannels and seats as SIR-S for a long time but I'm 99% positive that they never came in an SIR-S. I'll have to get some pictures. My car is currently in storage :/
By josh93coupe
#322519 Yeah im really curious now..
By blk92hb
teal_dx wrote:
EH2_andy wrote:
HeikDiesel wrote:Are you sure that is factory Andy?

Yep. My dash is black, vins match, front and rear panels match, pillars are gray.

My 92 dx hatch is the same.

my 92 SI is the same
By sloww_eg6
#323122 My CDM '95 DX has black panels with VERY dark grey vinyl.