Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By brandoff88
#318775 Image

i saw it dangling after i installed my dash...i hope i can just gorund it somewhere, i dont want to take everything back out again [smilie=BangHead.gif]
By bigJOE671
#318776 I just looked at the wiring diagrams for the in dash harness.

That looks like a G501 ground

it says it connects a body ground below streering hanger
By brandoff88
#318785 so basically anything metal around that area?

and thanks again dude, thats twice you helped me out with wiring, i couldnt find any info, but i think ill pm you whenver i need help on wiring lol.
By bigJOE671
brandoff88 wrote:so basically anything metal around that area?

and thanks again dude, thats twice you helped me out with wiring, i couldnt find any info, but i think ill pm you whenver i need help on wiring lol.

Pretty much any metal that is a ground.

No problem! Glad to help out

Here's a pic of the G501

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
By brandoff88
#318800 huh, lookes like it goes under the hazzars light area, might pop that back out and see whats up, thanks again bro! :thumb:
By Punksz6
bigJOE671 wrote:
brandoff88 wrote:so basically anything metal around that area?

Pretty much any metal that is a ground.

No problem! Glad to help out

Here's a pic of the G501

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Great Diagram and Info!!! :thumb:
By brandoff88
#318865 found out where this went, wasnt the ground i thought it was, but i pulled my cluster back out, and saw the little bolt i left there to remind me of where it went...sometimes i amaze myself lol...i try to leave bolts and whatnot where they belong so i dont have to search for them. :thumb: just gotta make sure i remember where i leave them on the car haha :lol:
By bigJOE671
brandoff88 wrote:found out where this went, wasnt the ground i thought it was, but i pulled my cluster back out, and saw the little bolt i left there to remind me of where it went...sometimes i amaze myself lol...i try to leave bolts and whatnot where they belong so i dont have to search for them. :thumb: just gotta make sure i remember where i leave them on the car haha :lol:

I suggest you take pics of your next/future tear downs and number/label the connectors/wires and locations. It will help you greatly.