Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By JDMLYFE
#315657 looking to buy a quick release hub and wheel for eg. cheap as possible lol was wondering if i should check ebay? but how long will it really last if its from ebay :thumbdown:
By Leppy
#315660 Oddly enough, try Amazon. I got an EG specific hub, horn, and hardware for $22. you can get them with a wheel for a little more.
By familyEGuy23
#315670 amazon :thumb:
off topic but i got my NGK spark plug wires and NGK iridium plugs for cheap

I've heard bad stuff about it but i have a few friends and my cousin rock the "jdm sport" quick release set up its really cheap, i've seen videos of the steering wheel being able to bend with ease but to each their own, right?
By FG2_Andrew
#315675 you shouldn't cheap on the wheel/hub/etc.

the only thing that would be reasonable to cheap on is body parts/nonfunction interior parts. anything motor/steering/suspension related, buy quality parts. do not say it "isn't in my budget" everything is in everyones budget.. JUST SAVE YOUR MONEY. building cars isn't a race. do it right, do it once.
By familyEGuy23
EH2_andy wrote:you shouldn't cheap on the wheel/hub/etc.

building cars isn't a race. do it right, do it once.

This 2x :thumb: probably why my car isn't on the road :lol:
By FG2_Andrew
EH2_andy wrote:you shouldn't cheap on the wheel/hub/etc.

the only thing that would be reasonable to cheap on is body parts/nonfunction interior parts. anything motor/steering/suspension related, buy quality parts. do not say it "isn't in my budget" everything is in everyones budget.. JUST SAVE YOUR MONEY. building cars isn't a race. do it right, do it once.

Go to jhpusa and look at their fake parts video..
By JDMLYFE
#315934 how much u pay all together ^
By jadeydrag0117
#316285 heres a local store a few people i know go to , ive been here to .

they always have a sale and theres really cheap NRG setups

CHECK THEM OUT , they ship too, since i see you live outside of states.

"the racing lab" -->> like 26% off real price

http://www.racinglab.com/nrg-steering-wheel-combo.html

(theres prob not much DIRT cheap quick releases out there )
also try craigslist ??
By Mr Rattles
#316700 I have 1 of these for the past year,haven't fitted it yet.
By JDMLYFE
#316703 im diggin the nrg quick relase and short hub

where can i get those? plus a wheel
By nd1983
#317896 what if i don't wanna run a quick released. i just wanna run the hub and wheel? will an NRG short hub work?
By juls1488
nd1983 wrote:what if i don't wanna run a quick released. i just wanna run the hub and wheel? will an NRG short hub work?

it will, but it may place the wheel too far from where you sit. the short hub is designed to work with the quick release to keep the wheel in a relatively stock position.
if you are just gonna run a hub without a QR, get a momo hub. its what i use awesome quality and puts the wheel in a great spot.