Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By jadeydrag0117
#315437 can anybody tell me what this thing is , i took out my rug seats and everything yesterday, and while i was doing it this thing fell out from under the glove compartment/ behind the cigarette lighter harness/ where the climate control cable ends. i want to put it back because i dont want anything to be broken.

By asianrob
#315442 looks like it goes to the cable that controls the heater core. ill try to snap a pic tomorrow if i go work on my car.

you'll see what i mean it just covers that cable from rubbing.
By jadeydrag0117
asianrob wrote:looks like it goes to the cable that controls the heater core. ill try to snap a pic tomorrow if i go work on my car.

okay, yeah it just fell out and i was like...........what.......

and now im worried it is something important.
By asianrob
jadeydrag0117 wrote:
asianrob wrote:looks like it goes to the cable that controls the heater core. ill try to snap a pic tomorrow if i go work on my car.

okay, yeah it just fell out and i was like...........what.......

and now im worried it is something important.

ha yea i remember that piece, i had to fix mine i accident bent the shit out of my mine new one was like 12 bucks at honda.
By jadeydrag0117
asianrob wrote:
ha yea i remember that piece, i had to fix mine i accident bent the shit out of my mine new one was like 12 bucks at honda.

so where does it go?
By asianrob
jadeydrag0117 wrote:
asianrob wrote:

so where does it go?

from behind the AC control to the the heater core.

you'll see a slot where the circle part of the clip slides on to the box, its kinda of a PITA to put in.