Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By .JDMeg.
#313986 First off I want to say hello, I'm somewhat new to the forum but I just bought a 92 cx hatch and the doors are pretty much trashed ( weather strips, dents, panels,etc.) and I was wondering what doors I could use to just swap for power doors and power windows? Also would it be plug and play and how would I unlock the doors, thanks
By EJ1_MK
#313987 You can either find doors from a 92-95 ex coupe or si hatch, those will fit and be all power. As far as unlocking honda did not bring out keyless entry until around 97-98 so you would have to swap out your lock cylinders in the doors and they would work, for locking both doors but it will only unlock one with the key, then if all wiring is there then you should be able to hit the unlock switch and the other door will unlock. As far as plug and play you want to make sure you get the wiring harness that goes between the door and the chassis as well, but I am not sure if the other plug will be on the chassis harness in your model.
By ghskid06
#314026 i had a 95 ex sedan with keyless entry.

As far as i know to switch to power doors you would need the car harness which is a huge pain to swap. I dont remember for sure because ive been somewhat out of hondas for a little bit but im pretty possitive that the wiring does not go to the door for power options.
By bigJOE671
#314028 FYI the Si hatch never had power windows or door locks...if you don't believe me go look it up on Honda's standard equipment issued for the 92-95 Si.

Besides I have an Si hatch and it doesn't have power locks or power windows