Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By jadeydrag0117
#312544 the faceplate for the gauge and fan vents has three screws right? one behind the emergency light... + the two infront of the steering wheel

+ do i gotta take this off to take out my climate controls?
By JohnAWESOME
#312548 Yea those are the only screws there are tabs to the left of the cluster on the bottom and then to the left and right of the vents in the center. best way for me to get it off is use a putty knife or two.

As for the climate controls look at DIYs just read one for removal and light change. It didnt look like the bezel for the gauges needed to be removed.
By jadeydrag0117
JohnAWESOME wrote:Yea those are the only screws there are tabs to the left of the cluster on the bottom and then to the left and right of the vents in the center. best way for me to get it off is use a putty knife or two.

As for the climate controls look at DIYs just read one for removal and light change. It didnt look like the bezel for the gauges needed to be removed.

cool thanks, yah i took those 3 screws off just now im scared the whole thing is going to crack though ...whateves ill find away thanks

+ yeah i've been looking at DIY's all day none of them really say
By JohnAWESOME
#312574 the climate control DIY is http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=19214

I cant seem to find the good one on the bezel removal but if you slide a putty knife under neath the bezel directly between the two vents in the center then move it to the right your will feel it hit the metal clip. slide it underneath then pull out untill you get the clip out on top of the dash piece. its easyest to do the center with two putty knifes so you can get both clips at the same time.
By jadeydrag0117

I cant seem to find the good one on the bezel removal but if you slide a putty knife under neath the bezel directly between the two vents in the center then move it to the right your will feel it hit the metal clip. slide it underneath then pull out untill you get the clip out on top of the dash piece. its easyest to do the center with two putty knifes so you can get both clips at the same time.
[/quote]

+ i heard its not that hard cause if you break the clips it doesnt really matter
By jadeydrag0117
#312603 success ! i found its way easier to take out the climate control first