Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Toophi3chrisEGHBK
#312381 Hey guys, im chris and I have a 93 DX hatch (pretty much bone stock). i was riding in my friends 93 DX coupe the other day and i noticed a couple of things. for starters, I have a clock above the red button for the flashers, and he doesn't. Also, he had rear speakers stock, and i don't. Third, he has an armrest and i dont. Now i do know that you can buy the armrest pretty much anywhere, but does anyone (teal_dx i'm looking at you lol) know if the other two are options :? ? And if so, where can i find rear speaker mounts and the trim pieces with the speaker grilles in them? Other than that, does anyone else know what other small options there were? Thanks.. this isnt a pressing issue lol i'm just curious.
By teal_dx
#312387 Overall, our civics were stripped down compared to the options that the Japanese models received. So some searching for Gathers rear speaker setup if you want the best and want to keep it OEM/period correct. :thumb:
The interiors on JDM cars were packed full of options that US never saw. :cry:
By blk92hb
JUICE wrote:The Si hatch came with rear speakers
i got an si and it didnt come with rear speakers. now i think they did in 94 but the 92's didnt.