Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By bigJOE671
#312068 Tools I used...Phillips Screwdriver, long nosed pliers, and MAN strength!

Door panel...not the prettiest thing in the world.

Handle screw inside

Screw behind door handle...must pull handle to see

Clip that lock window roll down handle in place

Remove screw like so...lefty loosy not righty tighty

What it looks like removed. Damn! I got a hole in my door panel!!!

Remove door handle screw while holding handle in the open position. Yeah you see that single finger hold that door handle open like a PIMP!

When pulling the trim piece out you have to manuever it around the door handle. Finesse applies here so if you don't got it...then IDK

Trim piece removed. Damn! Another hole!

Plug only visible when door is open. I'm glad I don't see that when my door is closed.

Remove plug with whatever you can use...I used a screwdriver and pliers. Watch out don't damage your door panel! Looks like someone shot my panel :(

Push out the clip the hold the window handle in place. Sometimes you got to talk to it "have you ever got your S^&* pushed in".
blk92hb wrote:a easy was of removing the window crank, is use a rag. you slide the rag in between the panel and crank, then the clip should side right on out.

What it looks like when pulled off. Yeah...you just got your S^&* pushed in!

Window handle removed. Looks like the input shaft for my transmission.

Now pull on the lower parts of the door panel...you will hear it pop out, don't be a wuss pull on it like a MAN! There are many clips. Yup I pulled it with only the tips of my two fingers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Push up from the bottom of the door panel and pull towards you. If you are having trouble with the mirror trim piece you can remove it by pulling from the top and it will pop out. See that no hands!

Door panel removed...now talk sweet to her

Thanks for Looking! Took me less than 10 mins to complete
Last edited by bigJOE671 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
By blk92hb
#312070 a easy was of removing the window crank, is use a rag. you slide the rag in between the panel and crank, then the clip should side right on out.
By bigJOE671
blk92hb wrote:a easy was of removing the window crank, is use a rag. you slide the rag in between the panel and crank, then the clip should side right on out.

I added your input 8)
By MG6
#325934 another way to remove the window handle clip is to use a long nose needle piler. Works wonder as there is only one location to pull the pin.