Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By 92civicEGsedan
#310002 Im planning on removing my ac tomorrow what all do I need to remove and how do I discharge my lines?
By Rotary_EG4dr
#310012 You "MUST" have your A/C system Full evacuated before removing any lines. failure to do so is a federal violation as per EPA guidelines

with that said, easy parts to remove are the Condensor (next to the radiator, looks like another radiator lol), Compressor (belt Driven), Hoses, Reciever Dryer, and lines to the dash. the Evaporator is in the dash and is harder to remove.

Good luck :)
By fatcoupe
#310041 for some stupid reason did this on my last sol...but take it all off and dont damage ANYTHING! because AC parts where im at go for a very pretty penny.
By kamikaza
#310060 you don't have to remove evaporator, leave it if you don't have, replacement part from non a/c system. anyway it is not hard to remove evaporator, just take off glove box, and you'll see evaporator. disconnect connectors, and unscrew 5 screws which holds it, and just pull it out. peace of cake :)
By 92civicEGsedan
Rotary_EG4dr wrote:You "MUST" have your A/C system Full evacuated before removing any lines. failure to do so is a federal violation as per EPA guidelines

Haha I live in the middle of no where so ill probably drain it in my drive way lol
By Hatch-O-Doom
92civicEGsedan wrote:
Rotary_EG4dr wrote:You "MUST" have your A/C system Full evacuated before removing any lines. failure to do so is a federal violation as per EPA guidelines

Haha I live in the middle of no where so ill probably drain it in my drive way lol

Getting caught in doin this can lead to jail time and a heafty fine.
Also the R34/R32A Can cause severe nerve damage! they are not something to be played with.
Just putting that out there. If you Mix it through the engine, it can cause a type of mustard gas that is very bad! So dont play around with it.
If you DO, do it in the drive way, make sure your not around, and dont breath too much of it in.
By 1ACarlos
#310065 I would definitely take it to a pro.
By hondamonstercrew
#310100 that shit can fuck you up serious time my friend was in hospital for a month over that serious stuff and he had done in fifty times before !!
By 92civicEGsedan
#310108 Well lucky me nothin was in the system haha
By TrailerTrash
kamikaza wrote:you don't have to remove evaporator, leave it if you don't have, replacement part from non a/c system. anyway it is not hard to remove evaporator, just take off glove box, and you'll see evaporator. disconnect connectors, and unscrew 5 screws which holds it, and just pull it out. peace of cake :)

is that all there is to it? the evaperator is the only part of my ac system still intact
By kamikaza
#310155 yes it is...here's picture...i took off mine few days ago

By fatcoupe
#310174 when you take that out dont you need the oem A/C delete box to still have heat?
By 92civicEGsedan
HungRealLow21 wrote:whats your problems hahahim trynna put ac in my car and yall taking em off hahah

It doesn't work anyways so what's the point in havin it plus I drive around with my Windows down so I have no need for the ac stuff
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#310356 pay like 15 bucks to get it recharged... i need my AC being in Cali