Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
jadeydrag0117 wrote:
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:i have NRG setup = short hub, QR, stearing wheel, and hub lock...i also have an alarm..its a great combo..as stated many times before..if a theif want your car that bad..they will get it...but the more anti theft yu do to yur car the harder it is for them to get it...so in my eyes..every little bit counts...i have numbers of anti theft and it is all worth it to me... just my .02

next step is GPS anti theft

2 steps ahead of yu buddy :thumb: :lol:
By jadeydrag0117
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:
jadeydrag0117 wrote:
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:i have NRG setup = short hub, QR, stearing wheel, and hub lock...i also have an alarm..its a great combo..as stated many times before..if a theif want your car that bad..they will get it...but the more anti theft yu do to yur car the harder it is for them to get it...so in my eyes..every little bit counts...i have numbers of anti theft and it is all worth it to me... just my .02

.............well then........next step remote controlled fighter pilot seat spring ejection system, and you can eject the thief while he is in the progress of thieving from you.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
jadeydrag0117 wrote:
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:
jadeydrag0117 wrote:

.............well then........next step remote controlled fighter pilot seat spring ejection system, and you can eject the thief while he is in the progress of thieving from you.

ok..now we are on the same page :lol: