Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Wicked
#315013 This image is off a website for bicycle theft prevention Image

Afaik the hub locks offered by NRG use tubular locks. I also read something else about them idr what it was something about if you lose your key they wont give you another or there was only 16 different locks total.
By Punksz6
jadeydrag0117 wrote:
Punksz6 wrote:That is why I got my NRG quick release setup. I don't have the lock and have been wanting to get it for better protection. I think just having the quick release is good because it just makes it harder for thieves to try and steal your car. They would have to have a quick release with a steering wheel to attach to the hub. I do have an alarm too though and a kill switch. I think its a pretty good investment!! :thumb:

yeah QR + hub lock + alarm system prob the best way to go

since first they have to get into the car then
pick the hub's lock while the car alarm is off :thumb:

then by that time you can arrive b4 your car is gone and kick them in the face

HELL YEAH JUMP KICK 2 THE FACE!! THEN GROUND AND POUND WHILE THERE ON THE FLOOR!! :thumb: :lol:
By jadeydrag0117
Punksz6 wrote:HELL YEAH JUMP KICK 2 THE FACE!! THEN GROUND AND POUND WHILE THERE ON THE FLOOR!! :thumb: :lol:

HAHAHAHA awwwww yeeeeuhhh
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#315157 i have NRG setup = short hub, QR, stearing wheel, and hub lock...i also have an alarm..its a great combo..as stated many times before..if a theif want your car that bad..they will get it...but the more anti theft yu do to yur car the harder it is for them to get it...so in my eyes..every little bit counts...i have numbers of anti theft and it is all worth it to me... just my .02
By jadeydrag0117
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:i have NRG setup = short hub, QR, stearing wheel, and hub lock...i also have an alarm..its a great combo..as stated many times before..if a theif want your car that bad..they will get it...but the more anti theft yu do to yur car the harder it is for them to get it...so in my eyes..every little bit counts...i have numbers of anti theft and it is all worth it to me... just my .02

next step is GPS anti theft
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
jadeydrag0117 wrote:
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:i have NRG setup = short hub, QR, stearing wheel, and hub lock...i also have an alarm..its a great combo..as stated many times before..if a theif want your car that bad..they will get it...but the more anti theft yu do to yur car the harder it is for them to get it...so in my eyes..every little bit counts...i have numbers of anti theft and it is all worth it to me... just my .02

2 steps ahead of yu buddy :thumb: :lol:
By jadeydrag0117
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:
jadeydrag0117 wrote:

.............well then........next step remote controlled fighter pilot seat spring ejection system, and you can eject the thief while he is in the progress of thieving from you.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
jadeydrag0117 wrote:
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:
jadeydrag0117 wrote:

.............well then........next step remote controlled fighter pilot seat spring ejection system, and you can eject the thief while he is in the progress of thieving from you.

ok..now we are on the same page :lol: