Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By EG {FIVE-500}
#307737 I have been looking for a rare set of seats and being in england you dont come across many. i have found these Image. just wondering if any one could tell me anythink about them. like how hard are they to find in the u.s and england. opinions also welcome tell me what you think of them :thumb:
By Ecc0
#307785 These are JDM eg6 seats and are farely rare.

Strangely enough I have 2 sets of these that I'm looking to sell, where in the UK are you???

These a direct bolt on so will only take 20mins to swap them over
By EG {FIVE-500}
#307786 ah right im down in devon. what colour is your set. and how much you looking for? the set im trying to buy is cream front and rear seats, matching door cards rear quarter trim, boot trim, dash board and handbrake surround for £160 inc delivery so for that price i thought it was a steel. as you would no if something rare is in england you have to jump on it with both feet lol. so have u got a set in your car. what do you think of them.
By EG {FIVE-500}
Ecc0 wrote:These are JDM eg6 seats and are farely rare.

Strangely enough I have 2 sets of these that I'm looking to sell, where in the UK are you???

These a direct bolt on so will only take 20mins to swap them over

i dont suppose u have the boot cargo box and t bracket do you ? im lookin to do the complete alcantara and gathers interior swap
By Wicked
#307795 Those look like the stock USDM seats. Or am I missing something? Is there a major difference between the EG6 and the base USDM seats? Looks like the only thing I see different is the seat part looks wider and the seat upholstery.
By asianrob
Wicked wrote:Those look like the stock USDM seats. Or am I missing something? Is there a major difference between the EG6 and the base USDM seats? Looks like the only thing I see different is the seat part looks wider and the seat upholstery.

there is an obvious difference in it.

its like a del sol seat with civic head rest to put it best in terms.

jsut the way the buck and back are made and how it sits.
By asianrob
Wicked wrote:Thats what it looks like but I wasn't to sure

yea its pretty gay that we dont get stuff like that. all the small minor details and etc.
By Ecc0
#307927 Hey sorry for the late reply been a crazy weekend.

My seats are black and I only have the seat no other interior bits, would want £50 for a set.

That sounds like a really good deal you've been offered so if I were you I would jump on it too.

I don't have the cargo box but I did sell one to Andy C's brother a while back and know he was stripping his civic out so you might be able to get hold of one through him, best to pm him or post in the UK chat page and he'll see it on there.