Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By moykaz
#305484 I have a honda civic cx94 (D15B8) and I want to change my cluster, because the one I have does not come with a tach... is there another cluster from another civic so I can pu it on to work?
By moykaz
HungRealLow21 wrote:a cluster from an lx or ex will do it any cluster from any 92-95 eg will fit and work :thumb:

thnaks man!! time to go to the junkyard
By HungRealLow21
moykaz wrote:
HungRealLow21 wrote:a cluster from an lx or ex will do it any cluster from any 92-95 eg will fit and work :thumb:

good luck mn i got one a while back for 10 bucks because the speedo wasnt working so i just changed mine in and voila haha
By moykaz
HungRealLow21 wrote:
moykaz wrote:

good luck mn i got one a while back for 10 bucks because the speedo wasnt working so i just changed mine in and voila haha

xD by the way, it has to be another eg? or simple 92-95 lx-ex to work?
By moykaz
#305602 thanks a lot!!
By Rotary_EG4dr
#307032 building on this post, are are the connections there ready to plug in? or do you need to add pins to the harness if you don't have a tach? (i.e. my DX lol)
By asianrob
Rotary_EG4dr wrote:building on this post, are are the connections there ready to plug in? or do you need to add pins to the harness if you don't have a tach? (i.e. my DX lol)

its all plug and play. you might have extra spots for connectors like Cruise but other than that they just plug in.
By Rotary_EG4dr
#307035 I love building Lego's...... i mean civics... :twisted: :twisted: