Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By izzyd1213
#305403 hey all....i just got my clock for my baby....it lights white so I'm pretty sure its a usdm. Anyways reason I'm writing is i think i read a forum where someone took the clock apart to change the color( i want my green to match my teal car) so if anyone can help me out how to do it or better yet have some picture how do....i be very thankful....cant wait to hear from you all
By marc212
izzyd1213 wrote:hey all....i just got my clock for my baby....it lights white so I'm pretty sure its a usdm. Anyways reason I'm writing is i think i read a forum where someone took the clock apart to change the color( i want my green to match my teal car) so if anyone can help me out how to do it or better yet have some picture how do....i be very thankful....cant wait to hear from you all

The clock is green stock(found that out today), just remove the purplish screen inside of it, that makes it look white.

Its kind of like a minty green colour, if you want it more green put a green plastic shade thing over it.