Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By emerica544
#304300 i recently aquired a speedo with a tach (FINALLY! :thumb: ). But its missing the fuel and temp gauges. Can i tansfer the ones from my current cluster to that one and how easy would that be?
Thankyou!
By emerica544
#304331 well i see that they are not interchangeable because of the size lol. But since the cluster with a tach is missing the fuel and temp gauges, does anyone know where i can get those at? Its one piece and fits into the circle on the right
By Wicked
#304355 Try an auto cluster from the junkyard. It will have all the gear lights on it but it should be the same.
By emerica544
#304392 Can you post a link cuz I couldn't find one on there lol
By baconsauce
emerica544 wrote:well i see that they are not interchangeable because of the size lol. But since the cluster with a tach is missing the fuel and temp gauges, does anyone know where i can get those at? Its one piece and fits into the circle on the right

If you couldn't find anything just that gas and temp gauge, you would want to buy whole part of it as long as you don't care about spending a little more on it. You would need to call some of your local junk yard to see if they would sell that part. So hope this would help, good luck! :thumb: