Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By mrbojangles13
#302177 Is it possible to run 2 speedo's on an eg? Being as tall as I am the steering wheel is right in my line of sight to the speedo and tac. So whenever driving I need to dip my head to quick check, pita. If this is possible how would I do it? Tia
By TrailerTrash
#302179 i suppose it could be done by tapping into the speedo wires and running a second speedo... seems like a heck of alot of trouble when you could tilt your wheel up/down, buy a bigger/smaller wheel, or change the way you sit in the car to give a better view of the cluster
By Wicked
#302188 Hes prolly in a CX which doesn't have tilt. and personally I always have to be sitting a certain way in the car. I have a smaller wheel and its also in the way of my speedo and tach. I guess you could put tilt in if you wanted or run one of those digital speedos the boosted people run.
By mrbojangles13
#302198 Yeah I'm in the cx. I'm 6'4" and any way I am comfortable sitting blocks the speedo and tac. So it can be done? Which wires do I need to cut into?
By ImThaBean
#303300 Cheap fix, use a GPS unit that has speed tracking. I do that in my work truck since I got bigger tires and it knocked my speed off.

Or get a GPS app for your phone. This way your not hacking away at yoru harness