Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By jadeydrag0117
#298538 im going to get quick release momo or nrg,

but ive notice most of the steering wheels look fat,

i want a quick release, but i want a steering wheel at least as thick as the stock oem steering wheel for the EG?

anybody know some???

or does anybody know which one this is called

VVV
http://revlimiter.net/blog/2011/03/works-bell-qrs/
By EJ1_MK
#298539 Do you mean the actual size from one to the other or the grip area. Most wheels grip area is the same size as stock now there are differences in the over all diameter of the wheel the stock one is like 350mm and most aftermarkets are too but there are some that are 330mm

As far as the hub that is pretty slick hub from Works Bell not sure what it is called but you can get it on vividracing.com
By jadeydrag0117
EJ1_MK wrote:Do you mean the actual size from one to the other or the grip area. Most wheels grip area is the same size as stock now there are differences in the over all diameter of the wheel the stock one is like 350mm and most aftermarkets are too but there are some that are 330mm

As far as the hub that is pretty slick hub from Works Bell not sure what it is called but you can get it on vividracing.com

yeah i mean the grip, i was looking at some in person and online, they seem to be fat, well maybe im wrong but they just look kinda fatter,

thanks ill try to find one <350
By DontHateonEG8
#300276 imho I think thin Quick Releases (QR) are not that good of an idea (safety wise) I mean yes plenty of R&D has been done, but getting a fatty QR i think is safer.

You can always get the think steering wheel hub and large QR.

Im rocking NRG QR and QR lock and I am pretty happy with the setup! definitely rugged and feels safe

just my ¢2