Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By jadeydrag0117
#297960 Hey guys,

i was taking out my seats today when i found a wire harness under my drivers seat, anybody know what this is for?? i think it might be a seat warming heater, but im not sure

if u need pics to tell me i cuud get some ...

abilliondollers_vtec
By blk92hb
#297964 if you have heated seat then i would think thats what it is. but if not then it could be the seatbelt dummy light.
By jadeydrag0117
blk92hb wrote:if you have heated seat then i would think thats what it is. but if not then it could be the seatbelt dummy light.

i think it might b seat heater, cause its been unplugged since i got the car and the seatbelt lights been working ...so prob heat im just guna plug it in and see what happens lol
By live2crawl
#298013 not the "seatbelt" light? like the weight sensor telling u to put on the belt? i found that wire under my seat and plugged it in and thats what mine was. look for the plug on the underneithur seat.
By jadeydrag0117
live2crawl wrote:not the "seatbelt" light? like the weight sensor telling u to put on the belt? i found that wire under my seat and plugged it in and thats what mine was. look for the plug on the underneithur seat.

yep thats the one.. its not my seat belt light because its been unplugged since the day i bought it and my seatbelt light thing has worked since i bought it,

ive only today discoverd it