Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By xjm92x
#297154 I was wondering if the ebay recaro looking seats were acctually any good ? Would i be able to put them in my 4 door?
By EJ1_MK
#297178 Post link so we can see seats
By EJ1_MK
#297188 Shit for 300 bucks pretty good deal for two seats all you need to do is change out the mounting brackets from your seats to it I would think. Replica JDM type- r seats not to bad looking.

I would say do it. Shit I might even do it for my dd.
By Hatch-O-Doom
#297192 Damn that aint too bad, I might do it to if this S2K seat deal falls through.
By TrailerTrash
#297195 they look comfy :thumb:

hell around here you pay $150-200 just for a set of used del sol seats on craigslist :thumbdown:
By asianrob
#297231 they are ok, i have them but in red. they seem alright but i picked mine up locally brand new for 150 at the time i still have them they kinda faded now but if you can get them cheaper than yea id say it would be alright but id pass if you had to pay that much for them. i know you can get the knock off bride seats on ebay. for around that price.

and i think its weksos that has those same seats maybe a little better quality.
By couch_c
#297234 I've thought about picking up ebay seats too, but those are pretty expensive for knock off brands on ebay, I've seen some for 200-250 with the brackets, but I guess it's bc those are suede
By bradleyg
#297271 I have seats similar to those in my car, they're comfy but they kinda flex a little it seems like but its not noticeable while driving. I mostly notice it when I plop down into my seat haha.

Overall for the price they look great and do a fine job of keeping you in place when swinging around turns or whatnot.

They would just look better with the "Recaro" stiched in :D
By couch_c
bradleyg wrote:I have seats similar to those in my car, they're comfy but they kinda flex a little it seems like but its not noticeable while driving. I mostly notice it when I plop down into my seat haha.

Overall for the price they look great and do a fine job of keeping you in place when swinging around turns or whatnot.

Would you consider them to be safer than stock seats? I'm thinking about picking some up in the future.
By bradleyg
couch_c wrote:
bradleyg wrote:I have seats similar to those in my car, they're comfy but they kinda flex a little it seems like but its not noticeable while driving. I mostly notice it when I plop down into my seat haha.

Would you consider them to be safer than stock seats? I'm thinking about picking some up in the future.

Yeah I would probably consider them a bit safer, because they keep you more "planted" in an you seem to slide around less. The only thinkg though for me is the plastic cutout for a harness is about where my head is so if you hit your head on that it would kind of hurt I guess, Im 5'8".
By xjm92x
#297316 Screw it im going to take one for the team and try them lol
By bigpunn421
bradleyg wrote:
couch_c wrote:

Yeah I would probably consider them a bit safer, because they keep you more "planted" in an you seem to slide around less. The only thinkg though for me is the plastic cutout for a harness is about where my head is so if you hit your head on that it would kind of hurt I guess, Im 5'8".

i would not consider them safer than oem.....def not... oem has to pass inspection and safety codes. while aftermarket companies do not