Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By 93eghatchy
#296597 Has anyone put there fuse box in their glove box? If so can it be done with blower motor in I have seen it done but not with the heater still in the car. I just wanna know if it possible before I cut up my glove box.
By Ecc0
#296641 Not only can it be done but it's also possible to move the whole fuse box and hide it behind the glove box so you still have use of your glove box as I have done this and I still have all my heater and fan blower in place.

I cut down the fuse box both top and bottom so it doesnt have the lower cover or the lid on top. When you look at your fuse box you will see the raised edge and then the solid base which is then the fuse holders itself. I used this as my guide to cut along.

I don't have AC so there is a flat part to the ducting that connects the blower to the heater matrix so I used this to mount my fuse box to only other thing you need to do is pull the wire through and connect them all up, I'm in the UK so is all the right way round but don't think you'll need to extend any wires.

Hope this helps you can check my build thread, think I might have put some pics up if not give me a shout and I can get some pics done for you.
By bartman201
Ecc0 wrote:Not only can it be done but it's also possible to move the whole fuse box and hide it behind the glove box so you still have use of your glove box as I have done this and I still have all my heater and fan blower in place.

I cut down the fuse box both top and bottom so it doesnt have the lower cover or the lid on top. When you look at your fuse box you will see the raised edge and then the solid base which is then the fuse holders itself. I used this as my guide to cut along.

I don't have AC so there is a flat part to the ducting that connects the blower to the heater matrix so I used this to mount my fuse box to only other thing you need to do is pull the wire through and connect them all up, I'm in the UK so is all the right way round but don't think you'll need to extend any wires.

Hope this helps you can check my build thread, think I might have put some pics up if not give me a shout and I can get some pics done for you.

can you post a pic?
By stubrun
#296958 I am doing .this as well on my coupe mate, exact the same as eccos
This is where it will go
By bartman201
stubrun wrote:I am doing .this as well on my coupe mate, exact the same as eccos
This is where it will go

thanks