Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Wicked
#296022 Does anyone else have a dent in their dashboard? The dash in my car has one and a dash I had picked up a while back had one too. Is there anyway to fix these?

Black dash I bought a while back.

You can kind of see it in these two pictures, Its right next to the Climate control above the glove box area

By teal_dx
#296023 Looks like someone might have kicked it with their heel? :?

I don't know of an easy fix... you would need to get behind the vinyl surface and fill in that area to be flush with the rest of the surface.
By TrailerTrash
#296060 Image

honestly the only thing i can think of that might help...
By jadeydrag0117
TrailerTrash wrote:Image

honestly the only thing i can think of that might help...

haha funny, but i doubt this would work cause the plastic behind the leather material might be cracked !
By jadeydrag0117
#313522 i know this post is pretty old buuuutt...

i think the problem is probly the plastic frame is cracked (casue thats the case for mine) and if you find away to mold it back to were it suppose to be it should be fixed,

i also have the same thing on my eg dash , it sucks and it's ten times worst, but honestly yours isnt thave bad sooo.. at least your luckier than me 8)
By jadeydrag0117
#313524 or spray some time of hardening foam through the crack to replace the empty space (concaved dent area)
By Wicked
#313527 I actually just reached in there with a socket and my fingers and man handled it as far back into place as I could. Problem is the dash is wrapped so tight that it takes some strength just to push the dent out and put the plastic frame back into place. Unfortunately because of this you will never be able to fully remove the dent, But I go it to the point you can only see it at certain angles.
By jadeydrag0117
Wicked wrote:I actually just reached in there with a socket and my fingers and man handled it as far back into place as I could. Problem is the dash is wrapped so tight that it takes some strength just to push the dent out and put the plastic frame back into place. Unfortunately because of this you will never be able to fully remove the dent, But I go it to the point you can only see it at certain angles.

yeah the dent is really ugly, i hate it . lol even though its simple just the dash..

mine is deep and thers multiple, but i actually took a look at it today and found a way to access the damaged area through the bezel area and im going to brain storm some solutions hopefully it will be gone or ill just get a newer dash with air bag :thumb:

+ good job with that ! i wish mine wasnt so bad
By Wicked
#313539 Rally Wink Mirror, They're pretty common tbh. I was able to access the dent through the stereo/climate control openings when I had them both out. You can actually reach in there behind the dash pretty far if you take them out.

Thanks I've just managed to get back into doing my car up. Or rather my lady's car but after that ill be back on to my car again. Just got my 2 replacement fenders gonna cut the side marker holes and get it painted :thumb: