Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#292982 like the topic says...how do you remove the rear veiw mirror out of our cars??i tried to search it up..but i keep finding how to remove one that has a locking screw..mine doesnt have a locking screw..and the more force i use to try and just slide mine off the more i feel like im going to crack my windsheild...any pointer ir tricks i should know about...thnks in advance
By stubrun
#292991 I had to tap mine gently upwards mate, it came straight off.
By Classiccarsrule85
#293033 theres a clip much like that of your dash guage bezel has but of coarse its much much stronger what i do is get a flat head that goes and fits in there and gently tap and when you get to a certain point you should be able to remove the mirror this is how i do it but you must be gentle as you could cause costly damage to your car if you have a practice car aka junkyard then there you go its the best way to learn
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#293124 thanks guys..got it off this morning...i have taken plenty of mirrors off before..but this one was tough..i wanted to double check that i had to tap it out...i didnt want to find out the hard way
By cody27
#293136 mine was a motherf*ucker to get off, PO looks to have attempted and actually cracked the windshield doing so......i tried and said its not worth completely tearing a hole in the windshield.....then domed myself with it while getting the climate control out :x now the damn thing goes back on but its all loose but hey at least i can get it off when cleaning my glass.