Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#292271 i am planning on buying a MOMO montecarlo steering with the MOMO hub for my ride, i am having a prolem finding what the set screw size is for the steering wheel. it doesnt say it on the website, so if you guys have one or know someone that does can you help me out...

thanks,

STANK!

:thumb:
By EJ1_MK
#292314 On your factory wheel?
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
EJ1_MK wrote:On your factory wheel?

no its a atermarket wheel with a completely different hub
By EJ1_MK
#292320 Ok where is the set screw located?
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
EJ1_MK wrote:Ok where is the set screw located?

its for the set screws that attached the steering wheel to the hub made for honda's
By EJ1_MK
#292343 Can you post a picture I have never seen this before, most hubs that work with aftermarket steering wheels use the nut off the column and the wheel bolts to the hub with 6 allen head screws.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#292379 im in afghanistan right now and i ordered it off the website and its getting sent home. so there is absolutely no way of me being able to do this
By EJ1_MK
#292380 Oh I see that would be hard so your current steering wheel and hub is generic and your replacing it with a full momo setup. But your old hub has a set screw correct?
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#292381 well i have a stock steering wheel so i wouldnt know
By EJ1_MK
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:well i have a stock steering wheel so i wouldnt know

So you have a stock wheel that you want to replace with a MOMO setup then just want to make sure that I am clear before I proceed with info
By EJ1_MK
#292443 Are you asking what size the torque screws are for your factory airbag? You have to remove the cruise control there are two regular screws and pop off two covers and there are 4 torque screws or star bit screws.
By EG {FIVE-500}
EJ1_MK wrote:Can you post a picture I have never seen this before, most hubs that work with aftermarket steering wheels use the nut off the column and the wheel bolts to the hub with 6 allen head screws.

that is how mine works. mine is a diff momo wheel but il upload pics u might be able to explain more

By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#292588 no they are just set screws that mount the steering directly on the hub. there is no airbag on it so i dont need to worry about that. i just need to know the size of the set screws
By EJ1_MK
#292662 Ok I have never seen a factory steering wheel with set screws, there is that center nut that holds the wheel on that will need go back on to hold the hub in place. I would imagine that a regular screw driver would work if they are just regular Philips head screws. If you could have anyone shoot some pictures and then send them to you so that I can see it that would help a ton to understand what this looks like.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#292663 i just hope i can find the hardware somewhere convenient...